Temporary In-Transit

Are you an out of state resident who just purchased a car with a Pennsylvania title? If so, 309 Auto Tags can help you by processing a temporary in-transit plate. Pennsylvania In-Transit tags will provide you with temporary registration for 60 days. Giving you time to get back to your home state and do your state title and registration work.

Call 267-954-(TAGS) to talk to us about getting your In-Transit Tag today!

What you’ll need

  • The Pennsylvania title to the vehicle that you just purchased.*
  • Valid out of state Driver’s License or valid out of state Photo ID.
  • Current automobile insurance card or declarations page.*
  • The original PA Title will be returned to you so that you may complete the processing with your home state DMV

–   *PA titles require the seller’s signature to be notarized therefore the seller(s) must also come with their valid Driver’s License or State issued Photo ID so we can notarize the title OR it must be notarized before coming in!

–   *Make sure your name is listed on the ID card, if not we must have a VIN specific card or the Declarations Page showing you are listed as a driver.