Pennsylvania Boat Registration and Titling

The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) requires all powered boats and personal watercraft to be registered.   As an Authorized PFBC Issuing Agent, we are able to offer services to get you on the water as fast and efficiently as possible.

We can provide 

  • Titling and Registration 
  • Registration Renewals
  • Change of Address and/ or Name
  • Duplicate Title and/ or Registration

Similar to a vehicle, you must register your boat just like you would register your car.   This means that you also need a title for your boat. You might hold the title if you paid cash for the boat or paid it off.  If on the other hand you financed your boat your bank holds the title in which case we may need to work directly with your lender.   If your boat was manufactured before 1997 there may have never been a title issued in which case, we ask that you bring in other paperwork related to the purchase of the boat so that we can order a title and issue registration.  If your boat is coming into Pennsylvania from another State please call our office in advance so that we can discuss renewal procedures and title requirements which varies by State.   

You will leave our office with a 60 days temporary registration while your title transfer is being processed and your two years registration is mailed to you by PFBC.

You will need to bring

  • Boat title or former registration card 
  • Bill of Sale 
  • Pennsylvania Drivers License


Pennsylvania FAQ – Titling and Registration

Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission – Titling and Registration